Thermo Scientific General-Purpose (GP) Series Lab Refrigerators
Maintain daily lab applications with the help of general-purpose refrigerators, which feature digital controls and excellent temperature stability.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific MR12PAGARETS
Maintain daily lab applications with the help of Thermo Scientific General-Purpose (GP) Series Refrigerators, which feature digital controls and excellent temperature stability.
- Digital temperature controller with intuitive interface
- Excellent temperature stability of ±3°C
- High-density, fluorine free insulation
- Automatic defrost
- Optional chart recorder
- High/Low Temperature, Visual/Audio alarms
- Choice of solid or glass lockable doors (refrigerators only)
- Easily accessible contacts for backup monitoring
- Door ajar alarm (except sliding glass doors)
- Control panel with key lock
For 115V 60Hz. Equipped with NEMA 5-15P line cord plug; require NEMA 5-15R receptacle.
|12 cu. ft., 340|
|12 cu. ft.|
|CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane|
|1 in. rear access port|
|White – 4 Wire|
|1°C to 12°C|
|2 in. Dia. Stem Mount|
|Fin and Tube|
|Alarms and Recorder|
|Digital temperature controller|
|General Purpose Refrigerator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok