Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Genlantis™ gWiz™ Vectors
High-level transient expression in mammalian cells
Supplier: Genlantis™ AMS.P040400
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- High levels of transient gene expression
- Suitable for in vitro and in vivo gene expression applications
- High plasmid yield in E. coli
- Expression ready with the following popular reporter genes: galactosidase, green fluorescent protein (GFP), luciferase, chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT), secreted alkaline phosphatase (SEAP)
- Systematically engineered to produce the highest levels of reporter gene expression in a wide variety of mammalian cells and tissues
|25μL TE Buffer (10mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5, 1mM EDTA)|
|Produce the highest levels of transgene expression in a wide range of mammalian cells and tissues|
|Green Fluorescent Protein Vector|
Provide Content Correction
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok