GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Individual Primary Turbidity Standards
Highly accurate, stable and reproducible standards for calibrating turbidimeters and nephelometers.
Manufacturer: GFS Chemicals 85009
Primary turbidity standards for use in 90° nephelometers such as the Hach 2100A, HF Micro 100, GLI On-line instruments, Hanna Instruments, HF DRT 100, and Monitek Model 21.
- Ready to use no mixing or dilution required
- Consist of polymer microspheres suspended in a pure, aqueous medium
- Uniform in particle size distribution to ensure consistent light scattering and precise enough to permit calibration down to and including 0 NTU
- Nontoxic and won't settle out of suspension
- Guaranteed accuracy within 1%
- Designed for 90° white light turbidimeters (EPA 180.1 design)
- Guaranteed one-year shelf life
In 1L bottles (additional volumes, values and kits are available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative).
The only alternative to formazin formally approved as a primary standard by the U.S. EPA.
|For 90° turbidimeters|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year