GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Individual Primary Turbidity Standards
Highly accurate, stable and reproducible standards for calibrating turbidimeters and nephelometers.
Manufacturer: GFS Chemicals 85014
Primary turbidity standards for use in 90° nephelometers such as the Hach 2100A, HF Micro 100, GLI On-line instruments, Hanna Instruments, HF DRT 100, and Monitek Model 21.
- Ready to use no mixing or dilution required
- Consist of polymer microspheres suspended in a pure, aqueous medium
- Uniform in particle size distribution to ensure consistent light scattering and precise enough to permit calibration down to and including 0 NTU
- Nontoxic and won't settle out of suspension
- Guaranteed accuracy within 1%
- Designed for 90° white light turbidimeters (EPA 180.1 design)
- Guaranteed one-year shelf life
In 1L bottles (additional volumes, values and kits are available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative).
The only alternative to formazin formally approved as a primary standard by the U.S. EPA.
|For 90° turbidimeters|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok