GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Primary and Deluxe Turbidity Standards Kits
Highly accurate, stable and reproducible standards for calibrating turbidimeters and nephelometers. GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Primary and Deluxe Turbidity Standards Kits are the only alternative to formazin formally approved as a primary standard by the U.S. EPA.
Manufacturer: GFS Chemicals 85511
- Instrument-specific standards consisting of patented, polymer microspheres suspended in a pure, aqueous medium
- Ready to use pour right from the bottle into sample cuvets.
- Uniform in particle size distribution to ensure consistent light scattering and precise enough to permit calibration down to and including 01 NTU.
- Nontoxic and won't settle out of suspension
- Accuracy within 1%
- Designed for 90° white light turbidimeters, except where noted
Additional kits available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|3 x 250mL of each 0.5, 5 and 40 NTU standards|
|For HF turbidimeters|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year