Gibco BMP4 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco PHC9531
DescriptionBMP4 is a member of the bone morphogenetic protein family which is part of the transforming growth factor-beta superfamily. The superfamily includes large families of growth and differentiation factors. Bone morphogenetic proteins were originally identified by an ability of demineralized bone extract to induce endochondral osteogenesis in vivo in an extraskeletal site. This particular family member plays an important role in the onset of endochondral bone formation in humans.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by its ability to induce alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC-5 cells
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Bone Research, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|BMPs (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins) & Related Factors|
|Induction of alkaline phosphatase in ATDC5 cells|
|< 1 EU/ml|
|Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.