Gibco EGF Mouse Protein, Native
EGF is an acidic 6 kDa peptide that stimulates the proliferation and keratinization of various epidermal tissues in vivo and in vitro
Manufacturer: Gibco 53003018
DescriptionNatural Mouse Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: In-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the proliferation of NRK-B cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Neurobiology, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation, Oncology|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)|
|Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.