Gibco™ EPO Recombinant Human Protein
Erythropoietin (EPO) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ PHC9634
DescriptionErythropoietin is a member of the EPO/TPO family. It regulates red cell production by promoting erythroid differentiation and initiating hemoglobin synthesis. This protein also has neuroprotective activity against a variety of potential brain injuries and antiapoptotic functions in several tissue types.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by in vivo bioassay measuring dose-dependent increase in reticulocyte count with normocythaemic mice
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Proliferation of TF1 cells|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Stem Cell Research, Neurobiology|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.