Gibco Expi293 Expression Medium
Designed for growth, transfection of suspension-adapted human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells
Manufacturer: Gibco A1435102
DescriptionExpi293™ Expression Medium is a chemically defined, serum-free, protein-free medium for growth and transfection of suspension-adapted human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells. It is specifically designed as a core component to support high density culture of Expi293F cells in the Expi293™ Expression System for scalable transient protein expression.
- Supports growth of suspension 293 cultures to densities of over 1.5 x 10^7 cells/mL
- Transfection compatible serum-free suspension culture medium enables transfection efficiencies of greater than 70% using ExpiFectamine™ transfection reagent
- Enables sustained, high level expression of high density transiently transfected cultures, achieving yields of up to 1 gram per liter of recombinant protein
- Supports growth and transfection of 293 cells in culture formats of less than 1 mL in multiwell plates to greater than 10L in disposable bioreactors
- Does not contain phenol red
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|No antibiotics included|
|< 1 EU/mL|
|Cell Culture Grade|
|Store in the dark at +2°C to +8°C|
|Animal Origin-Free, Chemically Defined, Protein-Free, Serum-Free|
|6 x 1L|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok