DescriptionIL21 R, is a type I cytokine receptor and is most closely related to IL-2 Rb and IL-4 Ra. The IL21/IL21 R interaction appears to play important roles in B- and T-cell proliferation after antigen stimulation and NK cell maturation.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent secretion of Interferon gamma by human natural killer lymphoma NK-92 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice.
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok