DescriptionIL23 is important in the inflammatory response. IL23 induces the secretion of IFN-γ, and stimulates the proliferation of Human T cells. Recombinant Human IL23 is one of the many Gibco recombinant bioactive proteins available from Life Technologies.
- High purity: minimal interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the IL23 dose dependent secretion of IL-17 from mouse splenocytes
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok