Gibco™ M-CSF Recombinant Human Protein
M-CSF (macrophage colony-stimulating factor) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ PHC9501
DescriptionM-CSF induces proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells into macrophages and growth and differentiation of monocytes.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure our growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of our recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose dependent stimulation of proliferation of mouse M-NFS-60 cells
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|Cardiovascular Research, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation, Inflammation|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|ED50 = ≤ 5 ng⁄mL|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.