Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman Aqueous IFD, 0.2µm, 50mm, nylon
Aqueous IFD from GE is a polypropylene housed in-line filter/degasser (IFD) with nylon membrane. It connects to an HPLC line and simultaneously filters and degasses during HPLC mobile phase preparation.
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 67265002A
- Faster than traditional methods of HPLC mobile phase preparation, saving time in the laboratory
- Provides pure filtration of aqueous mobile phases without expensive degassing equipment
- Chemically resistant polypropylene construction enables reliable filtration
- Can be integrity-tested with the bubble point method
- Includes end fittings – for replacements, see our IFD end fitting kit
|Aqueous IFD, 0.2 μm, 50 mm, nylon (10 pcs)|
|1/8 in. tubing only|
|Aqueous IFD from GE is a polypropylene housed in-line filter/degasser (IFD) with nylon membrane. It connects to an HPLC line and simultaneously filters and degasses during HPLC mobile phase preparation.|
|Whatman Aqueous and Solvent IFD Inline Filter Degassers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok