Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Gilson MICROMAN Positive-Displacement Pipets
Ensures accuracy and precision when pipetting problem liquids, and offers full protection against cross contamination. Gilson MICROMAN Positive-Displacement Pipets are 3 to 4 times better than an air displacement pipet when pipetting viscous or volatile liquids.
Manufacturer: Gilson F148503
- Piston is located inside the tip or capillary preventing pipet contamination
- Color-coded push-button allows for easy identification of different models
- Dual function push-button that also ejects capillary pistons
- Comfortable PVDF handle resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Accurately measure high vapor pressure liquids without leakage or degradation of the tip
- M10 and M100 models are fully autoclavable
|20 to 50μL|
|20 to 50μL|
|Pipetting of viscous and dense liquids|
|Positive Displacement Pipette|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok