Gilson PIPETMAN Tipack Racked Pipet Tips
Engineered to be functional, convenient and robust. Gilson PIPETMAN Tipack Racked Pipet Tips are available in sterilized or autoclavable packages.
Manufacturer: Gilson F161230
- Optimized geometry and pure polypropylene material ensure low retention and naturally hydrophobic surface
- Requires low tip-mounting force
- Robust and designed to withstand autoclaving
- Sterility assurance level SAL 10-6 guaranteed, using gamma irradiation
- All packs are wrapped in medical device quality plastic which provides a complete shield against contamination
- Indicator dots used on Gilson products undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilization; yellow gamma dots turn red when products have been properly exposed
- Tipacks are securely sealed with a sticker; a full product description is given on the Tipack for traceability and easy identification
- Available in sterilized or autoclavable packages
- Manufactured in a clean room and hence no risk of contamination
- Full traceability from the mold to the bench guaranteed
- Easy identification with color-coded packaging to meet GLP requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 10mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok