Thermo Scientific GLACIER Series G50 Ultra-Low Refrigerated Circulators
These Ultra-Low Refrigerated Circulators are cost effective with extreme temperature performance, offering high heating and cooling capacities for rapid heat-up and cool-down.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1566509
The Thermo Scientific GLACIER Series G50 Ultra-Low Refrigerated Circulators are cost effective and offer extreme temperature performance. These circulators deliver high heating and cooling capacities for rapid heat-up and cool-down times. Fitted with adjustable castors, drainport and handles, it's a perfect fit for any environment. Available heated top plate prevents condensation and icing at low temperatures.
- Suitable for external temperature applications with simultaneous operation in the bath tank
- Deliver high heating and cooling capacities for rapid heatup and cool down times
- Fitted with adjustable casters, drain port, and handle
- Heated top plate prevents condensation and icing at low temperatures
Communication cables, bridge with gasket & thumbscrews, 8 and 12mm hose barbs with clamps, external circulation plumbing, 6ft. power cord, sealed work area cover, 3-year warranty
- Jacketed reaction vessels
- Material testing
- Analytical instrumentation
|-50° to +200°C|
|10 to 13L|
|CE / UL|
|200 to 230V 50/60Hz|
|900w at 20°|
|200 to 230V|
|21.5 x 16.5 x 32 in. (55 x 41.5 x 81cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok