Ergodyne™ GloWear™ 8384 Type R Class 3 Thermal Quilted High Visibility Jacket
GloWear™ 8384 Type R Class 3 Thermal Quilted High Visibility Jacket is an ideal warm winter work jacket designed for safety on the job.
Manufacturer: Ergodyne™ 25578
- 300D oxford outer shell with PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- Body and sleeves are lined with 160 g thermal quilted insulation for warmth without the extra bulk
- 2 in. ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- Internal waist cord cinches tight to keep out the cold
- Cell phone chest pocket, dual-slot pen pocket on arm, and dual-mic tabs for clipping radios
- Black panels on the sleeves and front of the jacket to hide dirt and wear
- Inset hood with drawstring and stoppers
- Machine washable
|Flagging Crew, Road Construction, Utility Crew, Survey Crew, Construction|
|300D Oxford Polyester|
|160 g thermal quilted insulation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok