Vernier™ Go Direct™ Motion Detector
Vernier™ Go Direct™ Motion Detector uses ultrasound to measure the position, velocity, and acceleration of moving objects.
Manufacturer: Vernier™ GDXMD
- Accurately tracks objects as close as 15 cm and as far away as 3.5 m. The compact design and wireless capability of this motion detector eliminate the concern of a dangling cable getting in the way.
- Study position, velocity, and acceleration of carts when mounted on a track.
- Match graphs created in Graphical Analysis 4 software.
- Analyze the effects of air resistance on falling coffee filters.
- Investigate simple harmonic motion by monitoring a mass on a spring.
|K-8, High School, College|
|Graphical Analysis 4 or LabQuest App|
|5-year limited warranty|
|Bluetooth or USB|
|15 cm to 3.5 m|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok