Vernier Go Direct Temperature Probe
Vernier Go Direct Temperature Probe is a rugged, general-purpose sensor that students can use to monitor temperature.
Manufacturer: Vernier GDXTMP
- Allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time.
- Conduct endothermic and exothermic reactions.
- Investigate the freezing and melting of water.
- Measure the energy content of foods.
- Examine the absorption of radiant energy.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation when using the sensor wirelessly.
- Go Direct Temperature Probe
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick-start guide
|Bluetooth or USB|
|K-8, High School, College|
|Between -40 to 125°C|
|5-year limited warranty|
|Graphical Analysis 4 or LabQuest App|
|10 seconds in water with stirring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok