Ansell BioClean Clearview Autoclavable Goggles BCAH
Ansell BioClean Clearview Autoclavable Goggles BCAH are constructed from super-soft, lightweight silicone rubber to provide user comfort and enable prolonged use.
Manufacturer: Ansell BCAH
- Anti-fog lens
- Super-soft frame
- Indirect ventilation system
- Non-linting latex-free head band
- Tested to withstand 50 autoclave cycles of 30 minutes duration at 121°C/250°F (under laboratory conditions)
- Anti-fog performance remaining for up to 25 cycles with no signs of degradation (under laboratory conditions)
- Lens Thickness: (±0.3 mm) 1 mm
- Bridge Width: (±0.5 mm) 50 mm
- Bridge Height: (±0.5 mm) 20 mm
- Overall Width: (hinge to hinge) (±3 mm) 180 mm
- Overall Height: (±3 mm) 92 mm
|Silicone rubber frame, polycarbonate lens, latex-free silicone head band with polypropylene hooks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Five (5) years from date of manufacture. Store in a dry, cool place (≤40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.