Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Slips
Protect and preserve specimens on slides with Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Glasses, made of noncorrosive borosilicate glass.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22X501002
Protect and preserve specimens on microscope slides with Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Slips. Gold Seal cover slips are manufactured with D 263 M colorless borosilicate glass and are cut, sorted, weighed, and packed in the U.S.A. Each cover slip is individually selected for uniform quality in thickness, flatness, and size and packaged with desiccants in lint-free boxes.
Each case of 10 ounces converts into a convenient 100-slide storage file with a protective clear cover. Applications include hematology, histology, cytology, microbiology, and urology. Available in a variety of thicknesses and sizes.
- Virtually colorless appearance
- Very low levels of inclusions, striae, bubbles, streaks
- High special transmission
- Finely adaptive refractive index suited for microscopes
- Low auto-fluorescence and high chemical resistance
- Made of noncorrosive borosilicate glass
- Sealed in a moisture-resistant plastic case with desiccant packs
|50 x 22mm|
|Approx. 71/bx., 710/cs.|
|#1 (0.13 to 0.17mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok