Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Slips
Protect and preserve specimens on slides with Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Glasses, made of noncorrosive borosilicate glass.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22X221.5002
Protect and preserve specimens on microscope slides with Thermo Scientific Gold Seal Cover Slips. Gold Seal cover slips are manufactured with D 263 M colorless borosilicate glass and are cut, sorted, weighed, and packed in the U.S.A. Each cover slip is individually selected for uniform quality in thickness, flatness, and size and packaged with desiccants in lint-free boxes.
Each case of 10 ounces converts into a convenient 100-slide storage file with a protective clear cover. Applications include hematology, histology, cytology, microbiology, and urology. Available in a variety of thicknesses and sizes.
- Virtually colorless appearance
- Very low levels of inclusions, striae, bubbles, streaks
- High special transmission
- Finely adaptive refractive index suited for microscopes
- Low auto-fluorescence and high chemical resistance
- Made of noncorrosive borosilicate glass
- Sealed in a moisture-resistant plastic case with desiccant packs
|22 x 22mm|
|Approx. 140/bx., 1400/cs.|
|#1.5 (0.16 to 0.19mm)|