GPRC5D 293T Cell Overexpression Lysate (Denatured), Abnova
Cell transient overexpression lysate for GPRC5D
Manufacturer: Abnova Corporation H00055507T01
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor family; however, the specific function of this gene has not yet been determined.
- G protein-coupled receptor, family C, group 5, member D
- Transfected cell line: 293T
- Plasmid: pCMV-GPRC5D full-length
- Host: Human
- Theoretical molecular weight: 38.06kDa
- Storage buffer: 1X sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.01% Bromophenol blue)
|Transient overexpression cell Lysate was tested with Anti-GPRC5D antibody (H00055507-B01) by western blotting|
|1X Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.01% Bromophenol blue)|
|GPRC5D 293T Cell Transient Overexpression Lysate(Denatured)|
|Store at -80°C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok