PIP Great White 3GX Dyneema PU Coated Palm Cut Resistant Gloves
Provide puncture and abrasion resistance and outstanding grip in dry or wet conditions without being sticky. Great White 3GX Dyneema PU Coated Palm Cut Resistant Gloves have polyurethane coated palms and fingertips. Their seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability.
Manufacturer: PIP 19D322/M
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability Dyneema Diamond blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
|Palm and fingers|
|Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40?C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140?F (60?C)|
|Electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.|
|Cut Level 3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok