Greiner Bio-One Plasma Tubes with Lithium Heparin and Gel
For determinations in clinical chemistry and immunochemistry. Greiner Bio-One Plasma Tubes with Lithium Heparin and Gel includes a safety pull cap.
Supplier: Greiner Bio-One 456087P
Plasma stability in a spun tube.
- Interior tube wall is coated with lithium heparin, an anticoagulant that binds antithrombins to block the coagulation cascade producing a plasma sample
- Contain a barrier gel in the tube that moves upward to form a stable barrier separating plasma from cells during centrifugation; plasma may be aspirated directly from the tube eliminating the need for transfer
- Clear as glass with equal or better performance
- Molded to be virtually unbreakable, providing a better level of safety than glass
- Tubes have an 18-month shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Nonscrew Safety Pull Caps can be removed with a gentle pull
|13 x 100 mm|
|Safety Pull Cap|
|Green with Yellow Ring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok