GrowLab II Tabletop Indoor Garden
Double the growing area of the compact indoor garden unit.
Manufacturer: Labconco (Education) GL112
Designed for use on any table that measures at least 54 x 23 in. (137 x 58cm). Developed by the National Gardening Association.
- Complete, programmable, indoor growing unit allows you more freedom
- Sturdy, easy-to-assemble frames constructed of 1 in. (2.5cm) square aluminum
- Lightweight, 48 in. (123cm) fluorescent fixtures on easy-to-adjust slide rods
- 40w Sylvania Gro-Lux wide-spectrum bulbs for optimum plant growth
- Removable plant trays constructed of rigid heavy-duty plastic
- 24-hour programmable timers to control “day” length
- Plastic moisture grids provide water for plants on weekends
- Humidity tent provides a moist and warm growing environment
Frame dimensions: 54 x 23 x 40 in. (135 x 57.5 x 100cm)
|Two light fixture, four 40w Gro-Lux wide-spectrum bulbs, four plastic trays, four moisture grids, 24 hour timer, climate control tent, 128 pages teacher's manual, GrowLab™: A complete guide to gardening in the classroom|
|GrowLab™ II Tabletop Indoor Garden|