GSC Go Science Crazy Boyle's Law Apparatus
Provides an accurate, quantitative result for pressure/volume or air at constant temperatures.
Manufacturer: GSC Go Science Crazy 14012
- Provides an accurate quantitative result for the Pressure/Volume relationship or air at constant temperatures
- Graduated 0-300cm cylinder connects to pressure gauge
- Inside pressure measured by rotating know on piston
- Gas tap allows cylinder to measure outside atmosphere
- Outside pressure dial is graduated in (0-3.4)× 105Pa.
|Measuring quantitative results for the pressure/volume relationship or air at constant temperature|
|Includes graduated dial|
|Boyle's Law Apparatus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not a toy. Product intended for ages 13 and up.