Thermo Scientific GuardGOLD Capillary Columns
Protect your analytical column from damage and contamination from nonvolatile materials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260500553
Protect your analytical column from damage and contamination from nonvolatile materials using the ThermoScientific? GuardGOLD? Capillary columns. Facilitates Superior Analytic Performance Protects against column contamination caused by nonvolatile materials, extending the column lifetime Focuses target analytes at the head of the analytical column, leading to better chromatographic peak shape Highly deactivated to provide superior inertness, essential for analysis of active compounds High maximum operating temperature of 360°C
Ideal for High-Throughput, High-Resolution LC
The UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Well Plate Autosampler is strongly recommended for high-pressure, high-resolution applications. Short injection cycle times make it ideal for high-throughput applications. It is available in both nonthermostatted (WPS-3000RS) and thermostatted (WPS-3000TRS) versions.
Performance and Features
- Injection volume precision typically <0.15% RSD for 5µL injections
- High-precision drive mechanism to deliver superior injection linearity of r2 >0.9999 (590µL)
- Wide injection volume range from 0.2 to 500µL using three syringe and loop combinations for maximum injection flexibility
- Low gradient delay volume of 140µL (default) or 50µL (with 25µL sample loop)
- Volumetric accuracy better than ±0.5% for 20µL injections allow easy method transfer from HPLC to UHPLC
- Sample thermostatting to protect thermally-sensitive analytes (WPS-3000TRS)
|5m L; 0.53mm nominal ID|