H-B Instrument Durac Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometers: Stainless Steel
With 2.5% or 2.5° accuracy ideal for measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.. H-B Instrument Durac Bi-Metallic Stainless Steel Surface Temperature Thermometers are designed for boilers, process lines, motors, pipes, griddles and hot plates or anywhere a surface temperature needs to be measured. These bi-metal thermometers provide an inexpensive temperature measurement solution and quick readings.
Manufacturer: H-B Instrument B613201400
Stainless-steel construction with a variety of backing options.
- Feature steel case, glass lens and polished aluminum dial with easy-to-read graduations
- Bimetallic coil movement and 2 in. (50mm) or 2.5 in. (64mm) aluminum dial
- Divisions range from 1° to 10° depending on item
- Backings include single magnetic backing, double magnet backing, single thin spring and single wide spring
- Spring mount easily attaches to pipes and process lines
- Magnet mount attaches to a ferrous surface
|2.5 in. (64 mm)|
|Single thin spring mount back|
|Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometer|
|0°C to 120°C|
|Measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.|
|±2.5° or 2.5% whichever is greater|