H-B Instrument Enviro-Safe Dry Block/Incubator Thermometers
EnviroKleen-certified environmentally friendly with 100% non-toxic, non-hazardous, biodegradable liquid fill. H-B Instrument Enviro-Safe Dry Block/Incubator Thermometers are 175mm (6.9 in.) liquid-in-glass, 35mm immersion thermometers.
Manufacturer: H-B Instrument B605100000
- USA made thermometers include Enviro-Safe green liquid against white back glass
- EnviroKleen-certified environmentally friendly and packaged in recyclable Safety-Pak packaging
- Feature the same accuracy as similar mercury thermometers, with arrow indicators imprinted on the glass at 25, 30, 37 and 56°C
- Individually serialized and tested in a triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA
- Multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Mfr. No. B60510-0100 features PFA flouropolymer safety coating to keep liquid and glass encapsulated in the event of breakage
|24°C to 57°C|
|Dry Block/Incubator Thermometer|
|ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok