Hamilton™ 1700 Series Gastight™ Syringes: TLL Termination
Gastight version of the original 700 series syringes, ideal for dispensing volumes from 1 up to 500μL
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 81020
Syringe series offers a variety of different terminations and needle options.
PTFE Luer Lock (TLL)- This termination has a PTFE, male Luer taper with nickel-plated brass locking hub for use with Kel-F needles, metal hub needles and universal connectors. Also, the TLL is used with Hamilton diluters/dispensers, OEM applications and manual operations.
Needle Point Styles (Point styles 4 and AS are available on request)
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 34-10. Special needle angles such as 0° to 60° available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26-10
|Ideal for dispensing both liquids and gases, useful for samples with dissolved or suspended molecules|
|No Needle Included|
|Borosilicate Glass (Barrel), PTFE (Tip)|
|Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok