Hamilton™ 700 Microliter Syringes: N Termination
The 700 series syringe is the original hand-fitted Hamilton syringe. This series of syringes is ideal for dispensing volumes from 0.5 µL up to 500 µL. A variety of different terminations and needle options are available in this series.
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 80700
- Are used with liquids only
- Has hand-fitted stainless steel plungers with precision bored syringe barrels
- Hand fitting process enables tightest possible seal with plunger movement that is frictionless
- Used for homogeneous samples that are not prone to precipitation or bonding with glass
- When using heterogeneous solutions, user must clean syringe after each use
- Plungers for Microliter syringes cannot be interchanged or replaced if damaged
- For heterogeneous solutions, Gastight syringe is recommended
|For dispensing low volumes to achieve the highest level of accuracy and precision possible|
|Sharp, Bevel, Curved, Non-coring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok