Hamilton Neuros 7000 Series Modified Microliter Syringes with Knurled Hub Needle
An industry first, the Neuros accurately dispenses 50nL to 100µL of liquid through an ultrafine needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve. The Neuros minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location.
Manufacturer: Hamilton 6545901
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes
|Neuros™ adapter, two adjustable needle sleeves (one with a blind stop and one without)|
|Knurled Hub (KH)|
|Controlled animal injections|
|0 to 20mm adjustable|
|6000 psig (413.7 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok