Hamilton™ PRP-X100 Anion Exchange HPLC Columns: PEEK
Polymeric column packing for separation of inorganic and organic anions from 10 to 500 ppm
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 79852
Easy Ion Determination
- PRP-X100 ion chromatography columns are the easy way to separate inorganic ions.These columns can be used with any existing HPLC or ion chromatograph to easily determine anions in almost any sample matrix including air, water and soil.
- Ion chromatography greatly reduces sample pretreatment and improves the accuracy and precision of results when using wet chemical or colorimetric methods
- Use to separate ions at concentrations from 1 ppm to 1,000 ppm without suppression or elaborate preconcentration techniques
- Highly inert polymeric support resists chemical attack from organic solvents and aqueous buffers (0-100% aqueous or organic; pH 1 to 13), effectively lengthening column life. If column performance should deteriorate (peak broadening and a loss of symmetry), the regeneration protocol will usually return chromatography to its original state.
- Easily separate difficult anions such as cyanide, borate and silicate at high pH (11.5). The polymeric packing is stable from pH 1 to 13, so a single column can be used for the analysis of both common and difficult anions.
- Conductivity detection works by measuring the increased conductance of the eluting sample ions relative to the background conductance
|150 x 2.1 mm L x ID|
|pH 1 to 13, 0 to 100% aqueous, organic modifier|
|1 to 13|
|5°C to 60°C|
|Analysis of Fluoride, Carbonate, Chloride, Nitrite, Bromide, Nitrate, Phosphate, Sulfate and Other Ions|
|5000 psi (345 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok