Hamilton™ PRP™-X200 Cation Exchange Columns
Analyze inorganic and organic cations using conductivity or UV detection. Separate mono or divalent cations depending on mobile phase conditions from 20 ppb to 200 ppm.
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 79442
Can be used with any existing HPLC or ion chromatograph to easily determine cations in air, water and soil. PRP-X200 columns provide a number of benefits
Better than Wet Chemical Methods
- Ion chromatography will greatly reduce sample pretreatment and improve the accuracy and precision of results.
- Separate ions at concentrations from 20ppb to 20ppm without suppression or elaborate preconcentration techniques
- Highly inert polymeric support resists chemical attack from organic solvents and aqueous buffers (0-100% aqueous or organic; pH 1 to 13), effectively lengthening column life. If column performance should deteriorate (peak broadening and a loss of symmetry), a regeneration protocol will usually return your chromatography to its original state.
- Quickly and easily separate five monovalent cations in five minutes or four divalent cations in four minutes
- Highly inert poly(styrene-divinylbenzene) packing allows the use of organic modifier. By varying the concentration of methanol the resolution between cations can be altered.
- One particle size: 10°m
- Four column internal diameters: 2.1 to 10.0mm
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns
|pH 1 to 13, 0 to 100% aqueous, organic modifier|
|1 to 13|
|5°C to 60°C|
|Analyzing Inorganic and Organic Cations Using Conductivity or UV Detection|
|5000 psi (345 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok