Micronova™ Hand Held Scrubbing Tool
A hand-held scrubbing tool that conforms to the hand and works with a choice of mop covers to ergonomically clean and scrub surfaces for a complete sanitization of small equipment and production surfaces.
Supplier: Micronova™ HHT06PP
The Micronova Hand Held Mop is available in polypropylene, recyclable plastic or an autoclavable polyketone. Designed for use with se with MZSM 6-inch scrubbing pads or sanitizing covers to meet a variety of cleaning needs.
- Hand-held cleaning and scrubbing mop with cover
- Ideal for cleaning small equipment and production surfaces
- Ergonomic, lightweight and conforms to hand
- Available in Polypropylene, recyclable plastic or autoclavable Polyketone
- Slip-on covers for specialized cleaning
- NovaPoly™ Cover - 100% smooth knit polyester, matches traditional cleanroom wipe fabrics and provides excellent disinfectant dispersal
- PolyMesh™ Cover - 100% polyester mesh, with foam interior, for scrubbing
- Compatible with alcohol and strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
|Certificate of Conformance upon Request|
|15.2 x 10.2 cm (6 x 4 in.)|
|Store at Ambient Temperature|
|MZSM6-6NS or MZSM68-6S|
|Cleaning Small Equipment and Work Surfaces in Lab or Production|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok