Hourglass International HandPRO Fortis500 Extended Cuff Nitrile Gloves
Extended cuff gloves provide extra splash protection as well as protection from chemotherapy drugs and accidental second-hand exposure to fentanyl
Manufacturer: Hourglass International 502
- Made from LOW DERMA technology, accelerator-free nitrile for reduced risk of allergic contact dermatitis
- Fentanyl resistance to protect against accidental second-hand exposure that can cause respiratory depression, arrest, and possibly death
- Chemotherapy drug tested for safety when handling certain drugs
- Not made with dithiocarbamates, thiurums or mercaptobenzothiazoles
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Ideal extended cuff length for extra splash protection
- Textured fingertips for a secure grip
- Matte-black color reduces eye strain and makes contaminants more visible
** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
|Medical, Chemotherapy, Fentanyl, LZA, LZC, QDO|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok