Thermo Scientific HDPE Cylinder Round Bottles
Collect water samples and other low-viscosity liquids to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes with the original EPA-specified bottle for liquid sampling.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1131000BPC
Collect water samples and other low-viscosity liquids to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes with Thermo Scientific HDPE Cylinder Round Bottles, the original EPA-specified bottle for liquid sampling. HDPE cylinder rounds with a narrow mouth offer easy handling and precision pouring. Certified to meet or exceed EPA Performance Based Specifications for metals, cyanide, fluoride and other water quality parameters. Or unprocessed and bulk packed for added economy.
- HDPE container with white LDPE-lined Polypropylene Cap
- Narrow cylinder round style bottle is easy to grip and handle
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Narrow mouth for precision pouring
- Recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscous liquids
- Available bulk packed for added economy
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|HDPE Cylinder Round|
|Case of 65|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok