Heidolph Radleys Findenser Super Air Condensers
Can be used for 95% off all common chemistry applications
Manufacturer: Heidolph 015610003
Super air Findenser is comprised of an internal Vigreux condenser and an external, finned aluminum jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed providing excellent heat transfer while removing the need for water cooling.
- For solvent volumes from 5mL to 1L
- Save money on water usage
- No risk of flooding from running water
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
- Can be combined with Heidolph Magnetic Stirrer and Heat-On Blocks
- Inner or wetted parts: Borosilicate glass
- Finned jacket: Anodized aluminium
- Plug and Seal: Acetal and HT Silicone
- Thermofluid: Water
- Max Solvent pbt: 155°C
- Oven drying: Max Temp 60°C
- Dishwasher: Max Temp 50°C
- Operating temp. rang: 0° to 60°C
- Available sizes: 400 x 72mm and 275 x 72mm
Can be used with the following solvents:
- Me tBu Ether
Do not autoclave.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|B24 cone and B24 socket|
|0° to 60°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok