Heidolph Radleys GreenHouse Blowdown Evaporator
Turn an existing GreenHouse Parallel Synthesizer into a parallel evaporator, or simply use this system as a personal bench top evaporator
Manufacturer: Heidolph 015850190
The GreenHouse Blowdown uses a precisely controlled flow of inert gas combined with digitally controlled heating to carefully evaporate your samples. Interchangeable plates with either 8 or 24 hollow pins deliver an equal flow of gas to each tube, vial or well. The absence of any vacuum avoids bumping, further protecting the sample during evaporation. Tests show that the GreenHouse Blowdown can evaporate 8 vials, each containing 5mL of methanol, in only 22 minutes.
- Compatible with GreenHouse reaction tubes, various glass vials, and 8- or 24-well MTP's
- Ideal for evaporation of HPLC fractions in vials or micro plates
- Environmentally friendly enclosed design contains evaporating solvent, allowing subsequent trapping and collection of solvent via a high-performance glass condenser
- Easy to operate and set up with minimal training time
- Working Volume: 0.5 to 7.0mL
- Reaction Positions: 24 (MTP format)
- Well Diameter: 16mm
- Stirring Speed: 0 to 1100rpm
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 150°C
- Temperature Accuracy: Better than 0.5°C
- Max. Time to Heat-up: 30 minutes
- Inert Gas: Yes
- Reflux: Yes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Evaporation of HPLC fractions in vial or microplate|
|GreenHouse blowdown head, long blowdown pin plate 6 x 4, for GreenHouse tube, GreenHouse blowdown base adaptor, blowdown condenser, blowdown 150mL reservoir, blowdown pin plate 6 x 4, blowdown stand-alone base, GreenHouse Glass cylinder, AT02 vial rack 6|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok