Heidolph™ Radleys GreenHouse Parallel Synthesiser Work-Up Station
Rapid sequential and parallel purification in a 24-well microtiter plate footprint using standard filtration, phase separation and SPE columns
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015861050/DEL
Stacker allows efficient purification of samples from any standard 24-well format microtiter plate, as well as the Heidolph GreenHouse reaction blocks, as well as the GreenHouse reaction blocks, 24 x 7ml micro titer plates and other 24 position reactors/synthesisers. Stacker allows two levels of filtration, phase separation and/or SPE (Solid Phase Extraction) columns to be stacked, one above the other. This enables parallel and sequential filtration, phase separation and/or SPE in 24 samples.
- Stacked column design allows sequential purification (e.g. phase separation and SPE or filtration and SPE)
- Easily removable upper support plate allows unit to be used for single or sequential parallel purification
- Clear gas cover allows slight positive pressure to be applied to increase flow rate of difficult samples
- Design accommodates all standard 3 and 6mL tabbed or tabless SPE or filtration columns
- Accepts all standard 24-well microtiter plates, as well as GreenHouse Reaction Blocks for fraction collection
- Unique recessed design of support plates allows positioning of standard format columns within microtiter plate footprint without column tabs obstructing each other
- Complete range of consumables dedicated to the Stacker and preparative chemistry available (includes filtration, phase separation and SPE columns including silica, SCX, Aminopropyl and SAX)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok