Heidolph Radleys Heat-On Multi-Well Packages
Replace messy oil baths and heating mantles; avoid spills and make chemistry safer, cleaner and faster
Manufacturer: Heidolph 015852030
Not all block designs are the same; test results show that Heat-On heats up 66% faster and uses 30% less energy than other leading brands of blocks.
- No oil baths or heating mantles required- safer operation with less clean-up
- Can be used with all common hotplates up to 145mm in diameter; adaptor for 135mm hotplates included in Heat-On system packages
- Heats up to 2000°C, and even up to 2600°C for short periods
- Solid aluminum for fast and even heat transfer from the hotplate into the sample
- Lightweight and deep well design for increased surface contact contribute to fast heat transfer with added safety no sticking or broken flasks to worry about
- Fluoropolymer coating for superior chemical resistance; optional anodized coating also available
|1 multi-well holder, 3 inserts for 25mL, 50mL and 100mL flasks, 1 adaptor for 135mm hotplates|
|Heat-On multi-well magnetic stirrer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok