Heidolph™ Radleys Jacketed Vessel
Radleys jacketed vessel for use with Reactor-Ready™ and Reactor-Ready™ Duo lab reactors
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015950124
- Precision engineered borosilicate glass vessel
- DN100 ground and polished flat flange combines with the FEP-encapsulated O-ring and our unique self centering PTFE collar to offer a leak-tight seal between the vessel and lid.
- Vessels feature zero dead space PTFE bottom outlet valve.
- Exclusive stopcock design prevents over-tightening that can cause glass breakage. Piston design allows quick and safe removal, eliminating the cleaning and assembly problems associated with other stopcock styles.
- Glass-filled PTFE piston minimizes leaking or weeping across the full temperature range (-70°C to +230°C)
- Interchangeable between vessels with a full range of replacement parts and FEP O-rings.
- The large 15 mm bore minimizes sample hold-up and is ideal for slurries (25 mm available on request).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Reactor-Ready™ and Reactor-Ready™ Duo Lab Reactors|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok