Heidolph Heidolph Tuttnauer Benchtop Sterilizers: M Series
Compact sterilizers featuring analog controls that provide a fast, safe, and convenient way to sterilize both solids and liquids
Manufacturer: Heidolph 023210631
Economical analog controls and gauges for simple operation 60-minute cycle timer. Temperature selection from 100°C to 134°C (212°F to 273°F). Combination pressure and temperature gauge with peak indicator.
Standard Operating Features
- Self-contained design eliminates external plumbing and hardwiring for easy installation
- Simple operation
- ASME-stamped, Type 316 L stainless-steel chamber ensures long-lasting reliability, durability, and high-corrosion resistance
- Fast/slow exhause (fast allows quick cycle time of solids while slow exhause prevents media and liquid boil-over)
- Closed-door drying system maintains sterility
- Drying cycle removes residual moisture after sterilization
- Continuous pressure purge eliminates air pockets and ensures thorough, even sterilization
- Large-capacity reservoir provides ample water supply to avoid frequent fill-ups
- Water drain is conveniently located on top to allow quick and easy cleaning of reservoir
- Automatic shut-off feature saves energy
Standard Safety Features
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns
- Door cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to the heater elements if there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycyle
- Overtemperature cutoff and overpressure valve ensure safe operation
Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Service agreement available.
UL listed, CSA, ASME (chamber)
Warranty and Services
|7.8 gal., 34.4L|
|UL, CSA, ASME, U.S. EPA|
|212 to 273°F|
|Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing and waste|
|100 to 134°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok