Helena Laboratories ColoCARE FOB Test Kit
Safer, easier and more pleasant to use than traditional guaiac slide tests. Simply place a ColoCARE test pad in the toilet after a bowel movement, watch for a color change and then flush the pad away.
Manufacturer: Helena Laboratories 5656
- CLIA Complexity: Waived
- Throw-in-the-bowl test for detecting pre-symptomatic occult bleeding caused by gastrointestinal diseases
- Clean and disposable, easy for elderly patients to see and interpret, and extremely sensitive, with no increase in the false positive rate
- Requires no stool handling, no chemical developers, no laboratory processing, and no mailing of biohazards
- Test pad consists of biodegradable paper chemically treated with a chromogen; floated on the water surface in the toilet bowl
- If detectable blood is present, the hemoglobin reacts with the chromogen, and a blue and/or green color reaction occurs
- With three reaction sites: a large test square and two smaller control squares to verify the system functions properly
|100 ColoCARE Tests, instructions for medical personnel|
|To test fecal occult blood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok