Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens
Carry out multiple applications with this advanced protocol oven, which features temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51029343
Carry out multiple applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens, which include a sophisticated timer, precise temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption. Featuring either mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, This flexible tool for the lab may be used for multiple applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.9°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±3.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperature rangeup to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow in mechanical convection models (e.g. drying of powders)
- High speed for expedited drying and heating, quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Features electronically controlled fan speed and damper position
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7 (not available in large capacity units)
Availability may vary by country.
|21.5 x 39.5 x 52.6 in. (54.5 x 100.4 x 133.5cm)|
|208 to 240V 60Hz|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|208 to 240V|
|30.3 x 49.7 x 60.8 in. (77 x 126.1 x 154.5cm)|
|2 supplied/39 max|