Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Oven, 97L, mechanical convection, coated exterior, 208 -240VAC 60Hz
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens include mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, providing flexibility, accuracy and dependability.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028125
Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens include mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, providing flexibility, accuracy and dependability. Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens provide unsurpassed temperature performancethe flexible tool in the lab to be used for multiple applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.9°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±3.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperature rangeup to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow in mechanical convection models (e.g. drying of powders)
- High speed for expedited drying and heating, quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Features electronically controlled fan speed and damper position
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7 (not available in large capacity units)
Availability may vary by country.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|13.5 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (34.3 x 46.4 x 60.8 cm)|
|208/240 V 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/16 max.|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|