Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators
Ensure outstanding sample safety with Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators featuring a 140°C decontamination routine, lockable doors and alarms.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028535
Ensure outstanding sample safety with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators, which include a unique 140°C decontamination routine, lockable incubator door with alarm for restricted access, and automatic over- and under-temperature alarms. Models are available with a stainless-steel exterior, offering an easy to clean, robust and corrosion-resistant surface that meets the demanding needs of pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.
- Dual convection for application versatility (except for large capacity units)fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Easy to clean, stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°Csuitable for drying application
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and 0.4°C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
- Automatic over- and under-temperature alarm
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Lockable door with alarm for restricted access (except for large-capacity units)
- Exceptionally small footprint
Value assumes fan is off. With fan at full speed, uniformity is ±0.2°C (51028069/51028264, 51028136/51028541), ±0.3°C (51028070/51028535, 51028137/51028542), and ±0.4°C (51028111/51028327, 51028138/51028543).
140°C decontamination cycle
- At 140°C contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum comparable to sterilization within a six hour heating cycle
- No need for separate autoclaving of internal fittings
- Certified by an accredited microbiological institute
Availability may vary by country.
|weekly / real time / hour|
|Nema 5-15 US|
|ambient +5° to 105°C|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82cm)|
|3.67 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|±0.6°C (fan off)|
|2 supplied/ 16 max.|
|100L; Stainless-steel exterior; 120VAC|
|14.5 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (36.8 x 46.4 x 60.8cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok