Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens
Ensure optimal sample protection with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028129
Protect samples effectively with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens, which feature an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount. A standard over-temperature alarm and an additional under-temperature alarm ensure that your sample stability. A door lock prevents disruption or tampering of samples, while a door alarm notifies the operator when the door is left open accidentally. A choice of stainless steel exterior is available for demanding pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens are offered in a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±1.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperatures rangeup to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when the samples are dry, saving energy (Note: Optional sample sensor is required to utilize this feature)
- Mechanical convection models: fan speed adjustable for application flexibility
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7
Availability may vary by country.
|20.1 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (51.8 x 46.4 x 70.8cm)|
|208 to 240V 60Hz|
|2 supplied/19 max|
|50° to 330°C|
|weekly / real time / hour|
|208 to 240V|
|29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92cm)|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok