Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens
Ensure optimal sample protection with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028536
Protect samples effectively with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens, which feature an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount. A standard over-temperature alarm and an additional under-temperature alarm ensure that your sample stability. A door lock prevents disruption or tampering of samples, while a door alarm notifies the operator when the door is left open accidentally. A choice of stainless steel exterior is available for demanding pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens are offered in a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±1.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperatures rangeup to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when the samples are dry, saving energy (Note: Optional sample sensor is required to utilize this feature)
- Mechanical convection models: fan speed adjustable for application flexibility
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7
Availability may vary by country.
|15.3 x 12.9 x 18.9 in. (38.9 x 32.8 x 48cm)|
|2 supplied/13 max|
|50° to 330°C|
|weekly / real time / hour|
|22.2 x 20.9 x 28.3 in. (56.5 x 53 x 72cm)|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|